The Lords Chips





Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Investigator! Lots of Pictures

Dear Mom,
I really don't know when we will be skyping you, we haven't been told when we are going to do that. We finally found an amazing investigator here in the area. He accepted baptism on the first invitation and he goes to church every sunday. He reads like his life depends on it and more. He already knows that the church is true and has had an assurance from God that everything we teach is true. It has been a great testimony builder for me and I feel like all of this work is starting to pay off. WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that Olivia got to BYU! Give her a big hug for me. I am positive that she is going to kill it. I love all of you guys. Keep working hard.

By the way, We learned how to make 100% homemade chocolate/hot chocolate. By far the coolest thing in the world!















 
Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment