The Lords Chips





Monday, April 28, 2014

5 Baptisms! Shortest email ever!



Dear Mom,
We're all good here. And Sean in Germany. That's crazy. And Dahlin, I'm so glad he's going there, I know that he'll do great. I have gotten a lot of grief from my companion about Tori, he always bothers me that she's going to leave me. (probably because his girlfriend did) I know she isn't going to. I'm not going to either. This past week has been pretty nice. We ate a whole lot of mangos fresh from the trees. I am going to send you some pictures of them. I hope and pray that everything is good for you guys. We have 5 new baptism dates this week. We're so pumped! Take care, I love you all.
P.S. my companion removed his own ingrown toenail. He's experienced in life like that!
Sincerely,
Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment