The Lords Chips





Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hard at Work!

Dear Mom,
I have reconsidered the comb over look. I have decided, even though mastered, it don't roll for me. Busy, busy, busy. That's life.... Sorry about that. You're strong you can do it. I cant wait to tell you what has happened this week. For starters, I got super sick and still went on divisions with our district leader, Elder Arrayan. Which was by far the best thing in the world. We were able to teach with a spirit that was so strong. We did a great service project saturday that was cleaning up a neighborhood with all the missionaries in the zone and a whole lot of members. We fought a fire, which was super awesome. Apart from the smokey smell going on. My facial hair is coming faster, which I really hate. But my studies, the lessons, and my attitude is growing much much better. Thank you for the package, it was really nice. I was able to give out a majority of those rings. A kid that had a birthday got one, an investigator and another young child who we are helping all got one. And I have a couple more to still give. My companion has liked what you sent as well. He says hi. I love all of you. Thank you for sending me the pictures too, they're really nice. Keep being amazing.

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

                                  Elder Custudio, mi companero

                                               Elder Hunt






                                             We like to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment