The Lords Chips





Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Post Mother's Day and Service Project





                                  Fried Mangos, Chicken and beans

Dear Mom,
To start off, I completely forgot (which I feel really bad for) to tell you HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We found a really nice pillow that I wanted to buy you, but, we bought it for our other "mom". She says hi too by the way, we weren't able to talk at her house, we wanted to because it was closer to the house. Everybody's homesick at times, we just keep trucking and remember our purpose. I still miss my mommy, the food at home was a HECK  of a lot better than my food here. I am doing a lot better with my budgeting too. But I know that I can do better, and I will do better. I love all of you and keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment