The Lords Chips





Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Feliz Navidad!

Dear Mom,

I will get you a nativity scene, I just talked to a member right now. The whole nativity scene with the building is about $40. That is with the house thingy with it all pretty. I am so jealous that you guys went to the temple to do that. I haven't been able to lately. Diego and his cuteness. I am cute happy he is my brother. Darn it, Emilio is still having problems. I will include him in my prayers. 

I am still wearing the same size of clothes. Thank you for that mom, that will help out a ton. I thought that I was going to have to jump Emilio for my clothes back, tell him I like his snapback. I need one like that :). Ok, I don't understand time zone limits, but, here we will be calling at 4 pm at this time here in El Salvador. You guys, I don't know what time that will be. I am assuming 3 pm. I will see you guys Dec. 25 in the afternoon! Keep going on reading it is hard but it works. 

This week, I would like you guys to read in 2 Nephi 5. And focus on these questions: How to fortify our testimonies? What happens when we disobey God's commandments? Also I would like that you guys would focus on Nephi's example of exact obedience. It has helped me this week a whole lot.  I have been trying hard to be obedient. That is what is the hardest thing. That's my goal, to be more obedient and love my companion more this week. God knows that I need to be better at that.

I love you guys. Keep it up and kill it out there.

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment