The Lords Chips





Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I've Been Transferred!

I will do everything I can to send Diego a letter. Way to be on your studies and your FHE's. Sorry that this is so short. My time is limited. My companion's name is Elder Arias. He is from Ecuador. He is very new. His area has only 8 investigators. We put down a plan to get some more. I really could use some help. Please pray for us.Thank you all. This week I would like to give you all 2 Nephi chapter 2 this week. I found this and I have been doing a lot of teaching the atonement lately being Christmas. I have a couple of questions that go with it that I would like to have you Mom and Dad answer to me and the little guys tell you all. Why was the fall of Adam necessary? What can we do as a family to fight opposition stronger? My new area is named Zacatecaluca, check it out online to get a feel for it. I love you all. 

Sincerely,

Elder Medina.

No comments:

Post a Comment