The Lords Chips





Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Missionary Muscles

Dear Mom,

Oh my Emilio. I am terrified that happened. I had my own little heart attack. But I am so glad that he is living at the moment and doing better. Give him a hug and an iced hot chocolate in my favor. I will keep you in my prayers. It sounds like Olivia needs to learn how to wake up for a screaming child. I'm glad I wasn't there to experience the Adult Roles baby.

This week me and Elder Wyatt got super sick. My stomach is still is tender. I couldn't keep anything down. I would eat something then ten minutes later I would be in the bathroom. Same with Elder Wyatt. It was super fun. Puke was coming out of my nose. Not the greatest feeling. I have been trying really hard lately to do exercise. I have seen some good results. I will attach a picture of my now well formed balls of bicep awesomeness. Oh, something else. This morning, Elder Wyatt was violated by a drunk woman. We got on the bus to come to the stake center. This lady wanted a quarter and was trying to kiss him and started grabbing his leg. He shoved her nicely away with his backpack and she got off the bus after about 2 more minutes trying hard. He is still disturbed and sad. I just thought it was funny because he didn't know what to do. 

This week work wise was hard. Sick for three days. But, we did have a great experience. We found a less active sister. She left the church because she got offended by some members. She has been letting us come by and visit her. She really has been progressing. She had been begging God to take away her feelings of resentment to come back to church. She said to us that she has always chased away missionaries. And she never had a drive to come back at all. But she told us when we came by. She said that something woke her up and now she wants to come back. She has helped her non member kids to get back too. They are some of our best investigators now. We have been able to get some really great turnouts on our people who we are teaching. I am glad of what has been going on. We are going to get some good stuff. Bad thing is that I am 90% sure that I am going to be transferred this week. I don't really want to. But God decides. Not me. This week I want you guys to study 2 Nephi 9 and Alma 7. Focus on how your lives would be without the Atonement and how you guys can share that with others. Also what the Atonement means to you guys personally. In Alma 7, focus on your feelings on your baptisms. And how do you think that could benefit others. How can you guys, also, prepare yourselves better to take the sacrament this Sunday and how to appreciate the importance of your baptismal covenants. I would like to see how you guys feel about that. Could you all send me an answer of that next week? Thank you.

Love you all!

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment