The Lords Chips





Friday, January 9, 2015

Busy Week, Lots of Contacts

Dear Mom, 

This week was crazy. The gangs had a tight hold on the people here and the missionaries. Almost my whole area was shut down. However, Sunday and Saturday was amazing. The whole week we had curfew and couldn't leave the house. But I had 13 lessons in two days and talked to 25 people by myself. My companion has been sick these past 4 days with swollen glands. I had to work by myself with a member. I have been a horrible son and haven't sent any pictures to you guys. Here is a whole bunch of them.

This week I would like to give you all 3 Nephi 11 to read for the week. 

I hope all of you guys can have a great week. And I hope you guys can be happy. I have so happy this past week with my work. The Lord really was with me and I was able to teach better lessons than normal. My relationship with my companion is so much better. We are happier and a lot more unified.

I love you all no matter what.

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment