The Lords Chips





Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chikungunya

Dear Mom,

Tom, just got married? He's a beast I am so proud of that man. Mom, you and that hairdo. It's awesome. I almost didn't recognize you. You look good. Tom would hide his truck for the wedding. Lame! But funny that you got him back. Me and Elder Wyatt have something called Chikungunya. Or in other words (as elder Wyatts joke) a varieation of Malaria. It is horrible! I still feel dizzy. You get this nasty red rash and it itches forever!!! There is nice diarrhea, fever and vomiting and who knows what else. Your body hurts and it is impossible to sleep. Other than that, life is good. Two more baptisms next week! I am so sad about Grandma D. Elder Wyatt says, "hi "and sorry about Grandma. I have been failing this past week on writing in my journal because I have been so sick. But I'll get on that and get back to doing better again. I already miss Grandma D so much too. I love all of you guys. I still write to Tori every week. Lets see if I can still woo her when I get back in a year (wink, wink) I love you mom. Keep up the good work. Oh yea, even though we don't eat much, I have gained weight. I now weigh 147. I am getting fat! It turns out, running really did help me keep weight off all those years. Not being able to run has caused me to put the weight on. I'll have a lot of work to do to get back in shape when I come home. One more thing, we got to go Almond picking. It was pretty sweet!

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment