The Lords Chips





Monday, June 16, 2014

Trying to cool off and Kind Words for Mom

Dear Mom,
Well, your prophetic words of maternal wisdom has come true. They have tied the knot. I am happy for them and I hope that everything will be fine. Wow, still, SO YOUNG. Oh well, as they're doing it for the right reasons. I knew that they were going to have Alesia sing something. She's the little performer of the family. I like the horse, it reminds me of Nepolean Dynamite (tell Morgan I said that). I like that Mike got his dancing moves going on too. I am glad all of you had fun. Wow, did they start summer practices already? I sometimes forget that school still exists in the world. Just drill into Emilio ice baths will be his best friend, they will feel like death for a while, but he'll love them after a while. Mom, are you have a hard time sleeping again? I saw the time you sent this last one and the ones past. Don't stress mom.  He's always thinking of you. Just remember the atonement. Even though we don't understand any of it really other than He had such a great amount of love for us, it was all for YOU! You are a daughter of God and only He knows what your potential is and what YOU need to complete it. He's always got your back mom. On another note, danger here is on a normal level. We have had a lady try to contend with us saying that baptizing in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost was changed. Hmmmmm, try reading the bible again. And then we had that God is only one person conversation. We had a good session of a bible bash this week. I really don't like it, bible bashing, that is. But there is a quote that my companion has that was by an apostle that I can't remember at the moment. "We don't bible bash, WE DON'T BIBLE BASH, but when we do, WE WIN!" Oh yeah, we've got this! Sounds stuck up a bit. But it made us all laugh. I love all of you guys. Keep on keeping on. Work hard until the end.
By the way, mom. I need some shoe money. My shoes died Saturday night on a rocky road that ripped the sole away. They're only like $60. If not, I understand, I can't share everything. Thanks, I love you guys.
 
 Thank you mom, Keep on working hard. Like that cute story. I love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my mommy you'll be. Have a good week mom.

Love,

Elder Medina

                                       It is so dang hot here!


No comments:

Post a Comment