The Lords Chips





Monday, February 10, 2014

Help From My Patriarchal Blessing

Dear Dad, 

I did figure it out. I have gotten my head out of my butt and am now doing better. A lot better. I got the slap to the face. President, has had elder Granillo these past two weeks, prepare me for being senor companion and possibly train, and a slight chance of a leadership. I am taking out my childish ways and being more mature and doing a lot more things different. I am working on taking out the slang and being more humble and so many other things that i can't even count. oh yeah, the most hardest thing, patience. Do you have any good ideas? Thanks for the fatherly advice.

Sincerely,

Elder Medina










Dear Mom,

Today or tomorrow me and Elder Granillo are going to go to the Orthapedic doctor. It is Starting to hurt less. My
headache was because the night before I was throwing up because of the rice ball things that our "mom" made for us.  I have decided that cake, rice, bananas, and soy sauce and warm milk stuff makes it all grody inside. I am sorry about your sickness going on. I am fighting a runny nose and cough right now. Thats pretty much it for my health. Other than that, I'm pretty ok with everything. Diego and his cake. Priceless. I found something in my patriarchal blessing  that gave me a good slap to the face a couple days ago.I was so stressed out  about why I wasn't baptizing people like all of the other missionaries. I have been studying and doing everything i can to find people. I read something, and realized something, about my last two areas. I am supposed to bring less active, and inactive members back to the church. The last two areas, we have had literally no luck finding people to baptize. But we have also found a whole bunch of less active members in the areas.  This doesn't mean that I am just focusing on the less and in active members. I am still searching for investigators. By the way,  we had two investigators in church this week! We haven't had any for more than a month! I have lost the fear of talking to people in the street and being so uptight. This next change will be interesting. I'll keep you posted. I love you guys!

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment