The Lords Chips





Monday, February 24, 2014

New Companero, Service and Mini me!

Dear Mom,

I am doing a whole lot better  with fasting. I like it a lot more than
before, and I feel really good when I do fast. I am glad that Diego is
still on top of his scooter riding. More than anything with school,
(not saying I have any room to lecture you at the moment.) But look at how
  you're feeling right now. If you've given it everything you've got,
and feel like you still need to do it. Go for it. If not, if you feel like
you're needed elsewhere. Find that place first, and stick with it. My
hand progresses to feel better ,but I hate this wrap thing on it. I am
going to the hospital tomorrow to get the metal thing changed on it. I
am learning slowly, but surely to be more patient. My companion is
helping me a lot right now. I have a new one, his name is Elder
Custodio. He's a lot like me and it's kinda scary. But we're catching
fire and we've found some great people to work with.We'll keep you
posted. I love you guys and I hope that everything is ok!

Sincerely,.

Elder Medina
                                                            Goodbye Elder Granillo
                                                            Hello Elder Custodio

                                                                     Mini Me!
                                                               Missionary in training


                                                           Getting my work out in

                                                                       Service!


No comments:

Post a Comment