The Lords Chips





Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Plans

Dear Mom,

Thanks for the love and I am super sorry for Alesia. I know she will be ok. How is everything going for you mom? Are you doing ok? I will admit, I am jealous that I missed shop with a cop. Mi espanol esta mejorando cada dia. I am trying everyday to do something new. Talking to random people in the street scares the living poop out of me. It is so nerve racking. But it is so much fun too. Our area is almost like my last one. Tough, but we are working with the members to get more work to do and more investigators. Ok, as far as Christmas, I will tell you next week for sure the time. But before 4 pm we can talk. I am going to tell dad, but I need you guys to make me a skype account. The rule is only family. Aunts, uncles, grandparents are all fine. But, as Pres. Glazier put it, "future family members" cannot be there or friends. But yes we will be able to do so. Cant wait. Love you all. Oh yeah, are you guys doing your missionary work too? If not, I strongly encourage you to get with the elders in your area soon. I love you guys!

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment