The Lords Chips





Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hots Temps, Spanglish and No Haloween for Us.




                                          The guy on the right has the same smile as me
                                                                Our New District
                                                                     Tiny Banana
                                                             Me and my companero
Were Blind!


Is it still hot? That's like asking me if I still like chocolate. Of course it's hot! It burns and every day I get back home, I completely have rings on my arms of sweat were my backpack is. I am not trying to sound mean in that last sentence. Just trying to add emphasis. Nobody does anything here for halloween. I felt so off. I was anticipating a bunch of 10 year olds to knock on the door for candy. Oh yeah, you know you're learning spanish when you keep going spanglish on your companion. My language is coming along better. I am still super nervous during lessons but, I am slowly getting into the flow of things. I am happy dad left you with some protection while he is at training. However it does not make me feel good that you do not know how to shoot it. Please, for the sake of my sanity, have Emilio teach you how. Believe me, that young man can help you. Ha ha. I am happy for both Katy and Tori sending in their papers soon. They are going to be so blessed and are going to be awesome missionaries! The letter that Grandma D sent to me did get here. You can use that address for letters By the way can you tell her thank you for me? Anyways, I got to go. I love you all. Tell Olivia thanks for trying. I'm in a very tough area right now and I can use all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment