The Lords Chips





Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Humbling Experiences

Dear Mom,

No I'm ok on money for right now don't worry. I am learning how to budget a lot more. It's kinda crazy actually. My cooking will be put to test today. I am making some of grandma's special rice today. I was a little down. But I'm doing a lot better now. I was super sad on Sunday in the morning. A whole bunch of our less actives and investigators said that they couldn't or didn't want to go to church. Me and Elder Vasquez were all like noooooo! We did pass by their houses later and tried to be as loving as possible. But after that and the rest of the day. I couldn't not be happy. I've had a headache for the past two days. I've had a whole lot of plans fall through. But I couldn't be happier. I've been put to the test super hard these past two days. It's been super humbling. And I have had to rely on the spirit a ton. I am going to get the package I believe on Wednesday. At the change meeting. Thanks for the pin. I'll do well to remember it. Love you all!

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

PS- Almost got bit by a dog. And yeah..... Kinda fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment