The Lords Chips





Monday, October 14, 2013

El Salvador, Here I come!

Thankful to have seen a friendly face.I ran into Lexie Gatherum the first week I got to the MTC!

                                                                Last day in Mexico








 Dear Mom,

Today is basically finishing packing and send some emails and leave. Packing is completely done, I've been packing since Saturday. And I'll admit, I have no idea how to pack anything in life. I wish I had my mom to help me again. However, I do feel I did an acceptable job of packing. I got a priesthood blessing last night, I had a certain Elder do this. His name is Elder Birch. He gave me the blessing, as he put his hands on my head, I had never felt the spirit that strong in my life. The tears automatically felt like a hose streaming and didn't stop. I feel so much better and I feel ready to bail out and give it all of I've got in the field. Guess where I'm going tomorrow? The El Salvador temple! I'm so excited and happy! My shoes are shined, my hair is cut and I'm ready to go. I will send you as many pictures as I can while I'm out there. I love you mom. I will give it all I've got.

Sincerely,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment