The Lords Chips





Thursday, May 14, 2015

Last Skype



Dear mom,

Yeah, skyping for the last time. I understand not being lively. It is pretty hard to be happy when you're sick. I remember my salmonella days. Like it was last week (because it was.)That was pretty tough. Yeah, I'm pretty bummed that Alesia missed out on her play. I know she was really looking forward to that. That's one thing I regret from high school, was not doing drama. It was something that I always wanted to do. 

The bishop's house was fun. While we were waiting to skype for the other guys, we watched motab movies and videos from the life of Christ. My companion had a family emergency. Please pray for him. I do not know what happened really. Please include him in your prayers. 

This week was a really great week for work. We got lots of references from members making a Mormon Lemonade Stand. We are going to try again in a few weeks and we are going to better plan it this time.

I love you mom. Happy mothers day. Stay awesome. I appreciate the maturity thing. It was something I needed to hear. This week will be dedicated to a lot of working harder and doing great stuff. Oh yeah Dad, those times. I will start working on those when I'm 100% on health.
Sincerely,
Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment