The Lords Chips





Monday, April 20, 2015

Going Strong

Dear Mom,

Dang, way to go Emilio. Get that number and keep it. My companion and another missionary says good work. Olivia, she's so CUTE! Alesia, you really need to start charging for your performances. You look like a future stage ninja.

This week was very fruitful still. We were able to have another baptism of a young woman. She wanted to get baptized last week but she couldn't because her mom wouldn't give her permission and she drank coffee X(. But now she did get it and she is very positive still. She is very happy and helps us out with her older brother. We were able to get a good turn out this week. We had a bit of a gang scare yesterday for the first time in a REALLY long time. So there was a bunch of soldiers walking around the other elders area because that was supposedly the danger. But me and Elder Lloyd were blessed with a really good day. Hey! Just a movie suggestion. There is a new movie out by the church. http://www.mormon.org/easter it is an amazing movie! #becausehelives. Mom, put that on my facebook for me please!

I am still in the same area. I am "killing" Elder Lloyd or in other words, being his last companion. It's funny because there are planes that fly over our area everyday. You know what's really amazing? We are going to meet Elder Alonso (area 70) this week. I am looking forward to that day.

I love you guys. Keep up the good work.

Love,
Elder Medina

PS- We went to the hospital for Elder Lloyd a while back. I weighed myself and I weigh 155 lbs.......I'm getting fat......

No comments:

Post a Comment