The Lords Chips





Monday, June 1, 2015

Goodbye Elder Lloyd!

Dear Mom,

This week has been interesting. Elder Lloyd left (sniff sniff) and my new companion is Elder Zolano. He is from Nicaragua. I'll send a picture of him next week. He came with me in the mission. The only difference is that I go home earlier than him. I had more time in the MTC that's the only reason I'm going home first. For the first time in a REALLY long time we went running. We got up at 5 am to do it. I am SOOOOOOO sloooow now. I was embarrassed, so badly. On top of that, I felt like I was breathing water the whole time (humidity). My companion and I are both wanting to do it. So that's cool. 

We are trying really hard lately with less actives. And on top of that home teaching and a whole lot more of other difficulties in the work. Something that has been really stressing me out lately is that everyone here looks at the missionaries to do EVERYTHING. To visit less actives, inactives, active members, and on top of all of that the investigators. I was just a little frustrated on that point. So now what we're doing is doing another mini-MTC for the members again. We are going to do it on a small scale and maybe eventually for the whole stake. But we'll see how that goes. Oh, we have a new bishop now. He's pretty sweet. He wants to get stuff done as well. We all have some high hopes to have an increase of activity here. 

I love you guys. Keep up all of your hard work. Thanks mom for the jersey money. I appreciate that. 

Love,

Elder Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment